Toddlers do not fully grasp the depth and strength at the initial stage of using a toothbrush, it is easier to damage the gum and teeth.
This antibacterial silicone bristles are soft enough, which helps toddlers learn dental care practically without damaging the teeth.
Armor+ Training Toothbrush Stage 2-3 is designed with assembled silicone bristles, which is convenient for mothers to take apart, wash and cook. In addition, the silicone bristles are made of Japanese antibacterial silicone formula, which can effectively prevent the growth of different bacteria, including common in toilets E. coli, Staphylococcus and drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, etc.
The product has passed FDA 177.2600 and SGS ISO 22196:2011.
The silicone bristles can be replaced regularly ( we recommended to replace once every three to six months), without discarding the handle, which effectively reduces waste discharge.
1. This product is not a toy, it can only be used to brush your teeth.
2. Every time it is used, it must be used under the supervision and guidance of an adult.
3. When the product is not in use, product itself including all the components should be kept out of the reach of childrens.
4. Do not allow children to chew and pull the product excessively, as this will cause damage to the product. If you find that the bristles are damaged, stop using it and replace it immediately.
5. After use, rinse the toothbrush thoroughly and store it upright.